Do your adjustable pedals work right?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boobie33

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey..my pedals on my 04 barely move..as in the travel is about half an inch or so...I just got the expy a month or so ago..and its been like that since I got it. Im gonna assume that it should travel more then that right?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The travel is about three inches. Curless Auto sells a brass replacement gear that fixes it. I installed it on my truck and it now works great. It only took about an hour for me to do it. I could do it much faster the next time.

69Hcode

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How do I order the gear. Wife is pregnant and 5'1". She doesn't want to sit so close to the steering wheel when she drives it.

Quasar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oh sweet, this fix does work on expeditions.. Curless, this is quasar from CVN and MM.net my vic never had the power pedals but my new 09 expy does. They currently work, but is this something i should look into ordering soon?

OP
OP
C

Curless Auto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oh sweet, this fix does work on expeditions.. Curless, this is quasar from CVN and MM.net my vic never had the power pedals but my new 09 expy does. They currently work, but is this something i should look into ordering soon?

Its a different gear than the CV have but its the same issue. Its not a matter of if they will fail its when!

69Hcode

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just send him a PM. Then he'll give you his paypal. I had mine in about 3 days. Only took 10-15 minutes to install not including time for getting tools. I could probably do one in 5 minutes know that I know what to do and what tools needed.

FordGate

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey can someone post instructions for the repair? My pedals have not worked since I got the car back in '04 (it is an '03 EB). They make a quick blip but don't move even a millimeter. I think they are as high as they go which for me sucks I usually put adjustable pedals all the way down.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expresspedition