Does anyone else hate Ford seatbelts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
I honestly hate seat belts but they are there for good reason. Sometimes I take a turn and they lock~~~~ I have to move to see were I'm going!!!!...... Good idea but bad idea. Good for us in long run soooo I wear them!

If you think their bad when they lock up you should try 5 point racing harness after its snugged up.

OP
OP
Miekk

Miekk

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You guys with no issues obviously don't know any better. I'm not so Blue blooded to admit the other manufacturers have Ford beat in this area.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is the only ford i've ever owned...not our fault you got "that one" with the seat belts

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
You guys with no issues obviously don't know any better. I'm not so Blue blooded to admit the other manufacturers have Ford beat in this area.

:shrug: Get in my expy reach over my left shoulder with my right hand...pull seat belt over and plug in. One hand...smooth motion..no issue?! Sorry??

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
:shrug: Get in my expy reach over my left shoulder with my right hand...pull seat belt over and plug in. One hand...smooth motion..no issue?! Sorry??

i use two hands.
3025-if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

VexedEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's wearing the finish off the side of the seat where it gets pulled through every time.
I will have to check if mine has.... I put seat covers over it first couple days I had it. I would do that to keep it from getting even more worn out. That is if you don't mind seat covers... My Husband hates them....lol

Stoned06

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Never a problem with mine. The buckle stays near the top of the strap when not buckled.
I was lucky enough to be wearing mine when I had a wreck when I was 16. Weird thing is, I wasn't wearing it for nearly the whole ride home (30 minutes), but i put it on backing out of a friends driveway after dropping him off. A minute later, I slammed into the back of a car sitting in the middle of the road. Since then, I always wear it. Without the seatbelt, I doubt I would be typing this.