Double din help!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

24kttop

Reaction score
I just ordered a 3200bt from cructhfield they sent me the correct harness. I have the indash 6disc head unit in an 2006 eb

OP
OP
C

Chrismdean09

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Problem solved it takes a whole other harness that is for a ford escape ill put the part number up later

thevalleyboy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know my 2006 didn't have any sort of harness available for it - I have another post about a 2006 Expedition Nav Unit 2006 Nav Thread
is the connections the same on your 2004 - because I'd love to know if you find something that works. I just added an Aux Input for my MP3 player and I am happy - the stock unit sucks I agree

OP
OP
C

Chrismdean09

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a harness I went to an audio shop and told them I wont buy shit til the prove to me it fits. So I will be installing the deck this weekend and I will tell you the part number I used and such at that point since all my install equipment is at my sisters Fiances house. I will also post pictures for you!!

thevalleyboy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Cheers Chris looking forward to it - part number would be AWESOME! And of cousre I love pics! Good luck and keep us in the loop looking forward to your progress

OP
OP
C

Chrismdean09

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here is everything I have

There are a few pictures here one is a picture of the back of my Unit which is the Nav unit for a 2004 Ford expedition. Then there are two pictures of the correct two wiring harnesses(one grey one Black) There are two views. There is also a picture of what the the harnesses plug into on the car, on of of there there is and unused pin which is correct because the expedition doesnt have a power antenna. There is last a picture of the incorrect harness that I was sent and that is recommeded by all of the manufacturers.

Attachments

• CIMG0165.jpg
    CIMG0165.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 165
  • CIMG0169.jpg
    CIMG0169.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 173
  • CIMG0166.jpg
    CIMG0166.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 179
  • CIMG0171.jpg
    CIMG0171.jpg