Dvd Headphone/speaker Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbonney98

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm a newbie. Just purchased a 2003 Eddie Bauer Expedition this past weekend. All is well but i can't figure one thing out. The vehicle was brought in to the dealer on trade and the owner didn't leave the wireless headphones for the dvd player. I figured, no biggie, my daughter can just use my wired headphones to listen to her movie. Well, i couldn't figure out how to get the dvd audio to only play through the headphones and not all the speakers. Can you only do this with the wireless headphones or am i missing something? I could get the radio to play throught the wired headphones and still have the dvd play in all the speakers but not the other way around. Any help you guys could provide would be awesome.

Thanks!!!

GRIP

Full Access Members
Reaction score
if i'm not wrong but i think you have to set the dual play on and then control it from the back it's been a while since i use my

Stoned06

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah, hit the headphone button on the rear console panel and you will see "Dual Play" on the radio. Then just set the radio to your source and you are good to go. Then you can listen to the radio/cd player while the kids are listening to the movie. Took me a while to figure it out too.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani