EBAY one Piece headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
idk if they can make it one piece or retrofit your model headlights...our lenses are different so that may cause problems or make it very difficult...check around on ebay or anywhere on the internet for clear lensed headlights and then they should be able to do it and it be viewable/look good....looking at your lights as is...i dont think you'll be able to retrofit them properly...but i'm not the expert...again...i think more successful chances is to find clear lensed lights so you can actually see the bulb, etc

Scottandtyson210

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Go with the Lightning Heads and corners, they are a nice clear lense and if you want to retro fit that would probably be the best base start for our 1st GENS. I have the Lightning Heads and corners and just run 8K Hids and love them.

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
scott is that the ones on your truck in the avatar? my main headlights are so dull so i am hoping to get some good ones

Scottandtyson210

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes those are them and they are actually EBAY Lightning headlights and corners, i think I paid about $100 for them, they are not a one piece but Damn they give a clean look. I have run the Lightning Lights on all my F150's and Expeditions over the last 8 years or so.

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ok cool... been looking at those or the harley davidson headlights... tough decision cause they both look awesome on the expy's