exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rockyw123

Reaction score
I just bought a KN cold air intake and an SCT programer for an 07 EL.
I want to get a TB and exhaust to go with it.
Any thoughts on what cat back I should go with.
I also found some long tube headers with a Y-pipe for an F-150 by Pace.
Will F-150 stuff work on Expeditions?
I'm looking for the best bang for the buck and I don't want it obnoxiously loud.

Thanks for all the help and feed back.

Last edited:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
personal preference...magnaflow, flowmaster, spintech, and others i dont remember...most say the TB upgrade is pointless...i thought about doing that but they say there are no gains even though the companies say it is..

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
headers wont fit... and a TB is so minimal gains for the cost it wouldn't be worth it until you start doing crazy motor mods.... and for exhaust it would be personal preference... I prefer flowmaster but search youtube for ideas

robl110

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Magnaflow has sound clips on there site.

FormerStangFan

Reaction score
I know this may sound crazy to some but I didn't want to deal with the IRS so I just welded in an aero chamber straight threw muffler and it sounds great on the expedition. Which is a welcome change because I heard the same mufflers on a 4.6 mustang with stock manifolds and an off road x pipe and they sounded terrible

dcarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i have the flowmaster 44 suv on my 07. throaty under load. very mellow on cruising. no drone from it.

Knautical2001

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have Flowmaster on mine too. I love it and even my mom (who is a grandmother so I won't mention age) likes it and rides in my truck. :D (I think she has been driving it while I have been gone here in the desert) LOL :D

20084x4

Reaction score
i have the thunder series flowmaster on it. and it has good sound and just alil bit on the interstate.

EricH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How hard is it to remove the OE cat back system without a lift?
I was thinking of doing the removal and install myself but do not trust lifting the rear (eliminating parking brake) and do not have a hydraulic lift.
Can the exhaust be removed with all four tires on the ground?