Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slick773

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone heard of or have a CGS exhaust? It's on eBay pretty cheap shipped out of California.. Let me know thanks

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah...thats about it though...only heard of them

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty good company. They build a nice expedition thats on you tube. Do a search for cjs exhaust expedition on youtube.

OP
OP
Slick773

Slick773

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I will try again, there link online says video was taken off.. Thanks

blue oval guy

Reaction score
how well does the 5.4 motor respond to shorty headers? I never have put headers on anything with catalytic converters, it seems that they would steal that throaty sound that comes with proper headers?

GotExhaust.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have a range of options for Expeditions from muffler replacements to high end stainless cat-back systems. We can also source headers. If you have a certain sound in mind we can certainly find the right kit for you. We carry the top brands backed by 100% manufacturer warranties.

Yudaman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We have a range of options for Expeditions from muffler replacements to high end stainless cat-back systems. We can also source headers. If you have a certain sound in mind we can certainly find the right kit for you. We carry the top brands backed by 100% manufacturer warranties.

Just quickly checked your website. Got some nice stuff and your prices look very good!
Thanks for being part of the forum!

p.s. do we get any kind of "perks" for mentioning the forum when we place orders?