Expedition broken into

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rburch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The technique the thief used will work on most automobiles.

Like everyone said if people want what they see they will get it!

OokeyIkky

Full Access Members
Reaction score
sorry bro

Nothing was in plain sight. Everything was in the console out of sight.

Hmm... well that sucks. Shaved door handles like towing said seems like a good idea. If someone really wants in they will has been said a few times. I agree and i think you shouldn't go overboard on expenses trying to deter thieves but that doesn't mean you should throw up your hands and let whatever happens happen either.

OP
OP
B

Butch Smith

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Talked to a guy about the Jimmi Jammer. He said they are a waste of time and money. He suggested taking the door panel off and taking the bar from the key to the lock off that way you fob still works but they can't open it from the outside door handle. The only problem with that is if you lose all power from you battery you can't open your door.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
back up battery for that one. but other than that nothin you can really do to stop thieves. ive had mine broken into twice. both times tryed the passenger side door. they just pushed the key hole into the door. its a dud. and then they just got into the driver side. thats why i take everything out with me that i NEED. welding hood, boots, sun glasses, that sort of thing. they can TRY and get the sub box out, but its screw into the plastic at like 6 different points. and 2 of the screws are HARD to get to. so good luck. haha

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thats a good idea panda, i think im gonna screw my subs into the plastic...have not had any problems with being broken into but better to be safe then sorry...