Expy next to Pilot?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

E36Graduate

Reaction score
Anyone have a side by side pic of the honda pilot as compared to an expedition?

I drove by one the other day and was quite shocked at how much bigger this truck is? We almost bought a pilot too????

I've actually turned down driving my b7 RS4 a few times just to drive my wife's new truck!! I really like it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 103

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how big which truck is? the expedition or pilot? pilot is compared to explorer and expedition is large suv with escalade...tahoe...yukon...so there is undoubtedly no comparison in the two

OP
OP
E36Graduate

E36Graduate

Reaction score
We traded our 06 expy for 12 expy, however we were looking at alternative suv's and the honda pilot was top of her list. I couldn't convince her on a explorer, which I thought was a better choice. I checked out a few slightly used Hondas and not impressed......did a full circle and came back to the expy........this time in white and very happy. Also, the gas mileage on the honda pilot was not that much better than the expy!!!