Fibreglass Fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZuluBravoTango

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Its All About You

I can see where someone would dig that look. I love watching the trophy trucks, and there are pleanty of F150's out there running in Baja with them. Far be it from me to piss on what someone else thinks "looks" cool. All personal opinion, and if you dig it... do it! As far as the daily life of fiber I would keep an eye on it in the cold, it can get brittle with severe cold, I had a glass pannel on my FZR crack cause I banged into it in the cold garage out here in CO. I doubt it would have broken in the summer. Of course that is all generalization and assumptions, no idea the components of the Fiberwerx group. Oh and by the way, Jason McNeil (owner of Fiberwerx) is a very cool dude. I have had a few phone conversations with him on some of my other off road projects (Yota), and I would give them first shot if you decide to pull the trigger. Good Luck man, and build what you want!

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
please dont put those things on ur truck. your truck looks bad ass as it is those fenders will really mess up the good look of ur truck

acollins24

Reaction score
Hi there, the only drawback to fiberglass is that when it cracks or is dented, you have to replace the whole thing. Your all-black expy looks good already without any more accents and imo, getting stainless steel fenders would be a good match to that all-black thing you have going on. :) If there's a fiberglass fender with a glossy or metallic-paint finish, go ahead. It's still your money and expy so it all depends on you what you want do with it.

DR3W

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Some look awsome. But it depends on these expy's. Some look good but many look like crap. But its a personal thing, if u like it. Do it!! :)

But looks good when the truck is baja'd out!! :)

treycool94

Full Access Members
Reaction score
wow thats awesome rewarder!
can we get some more pic of that?

Last edited:

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
mine will look like that one day, but with a different front clip. not saying yours isnt bad looking. cause its really cool. i just want to go with something special...

rewarder

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Keep in mind that fiberglass fenders were made to break off during racing or prerunning. So If you buy a set don't exptect them to be perfect. There will be imperfections in the fiberglass. Some glass companies make a little thicker glass than others. Glassworks makes a good product. McNeil and Fiberwerks makes the best looking most aggressive looking fiberglass. However, thier glass is designed for off-road use and not show trucks. My truck was built with the intention of Chasing my friends out in the desert. Did I need the glass? NO!! A stock Chevy 2500 is one of the best chase vehicles made. It's all about what makes you happy. I've always been a desert boy (born and raised in Arizona) and only owned big trucks. So it's not unusual for me to do something like this to my truck. Is my truck overkilll and unnecessary? YES. Pretty much a waste of money. But I like it. Chicks dig it too. - Hunter