Ford Financing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
FYI, you get another 1K off your expedition if you finance through Ford right now.

I'm able to get a fully loaded Platinum Expy 4x4 with every available option minus tow for 74 with an X plan because of this...not bad! Of course then I pay 9.4% taxes and I'm still taking it in the rear...

On the flip side, Lincoln still isn't offering crap, as well as 2.9% financing.

TxBrian

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ford rapes you with the finance deal so I'd plan on refinancing.
I just did it to get the $1000 and it was 5.89% for 60 months .
I already refinanced to 1.95%.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Would you mind sharing what institution gave you that rate? The best refi rates I’m finding online are in the mid 3’s. Granted those are just their published rates and I haven’t actually applied with any of them, but I think I’d like to go the refi route as the best I could get FoMoCo down to when I bought mine last week was 4.99.

TxBrian

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Would you mind sharing what institution gave you that rate? The best refi rates I’m finding online are in the mid 3’s. Granted those are just their published rates and I haven’t actually applied with any of them, but I think I’d like to go the refi route as the best I could get FoMoCo down to when I bought mine last week was 4.99.

https://www.rbfcu.org

TxBrian

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My deal from Ford was much better than 5.89 for 60.

Was it better than 1.95? Lol

I didn't care what they were at because they weren't going to be lower than my bank and it takes me 15 minutes to refi.

edizzle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No it was not better than 1.95% but I was just stating for other people looking for info. You can do better than 5.89 with Ford