Ford Sync

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

welcome2vegas

Reaction score
Anybody know how to connect their iphone to use with Ford Sync? I have a ‘14 and I can get the sound when connected to bluetooth, but can’t get the maps to appear

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anybody know how to connect their iphone to use with Ford Sync? I have a ‘14 and I can get the sound when connected to bluetooth, but can’t get the maps to appear
Huh? 2014's can do no form of app Connect, or Carplay. They are too old. All they can do is Bluetooth for Audio and Phone calls.

OP
OP
welcome2vegas

welcome2vegas

Reaction score
Huh? 2014's can do no form of app Connect, or Carplay. They are too old. All they can do is Bluetooth for Audio and Phone calls.
Thanks! Yeah I saw a bunch of videos online, but after reading the comments they say the google maps feature was taken away from Sync

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah I saw a bunch of videos online, but after reading the comments they say the google maps feature was taken away from Sync
Yes, That is true. Sorry had forgotten all about that feature.