ForScan Tweaks - 2015+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Broderick

Reaction score
So you can lock the SUV...
I have my house key on the same key ring so sometime I get in to the vehicle and start the car, then forgot something inside and want to leave the car running but go into the house to get something.. It honks twice at me...

Muddy Bean

Full Access Members
Reaction score
17LimitedExpy, yes the double horn honk line change does work to get rid of it. One of the first changes I made to my '15 Limited. Anything listed in the original spreadsheet has been tested and does work. So no need to revisit that stuff. Thanks for compiling an updated one tho.

Broderick

Reaction score
has anyone been able to find the code to enable tire pressure display on the IPC module ?
I tried a few codes from the guy in youtube where he was able to enable the menu on his focus but I haven't seen anyone able to enable the display on Ford Expy.

17LimitedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
17LimitedExpy, yes the double horn honk line change does work to get rid of it. One of the first changes I made to my '15 Limited. Anything listed in the original spreadsheet has been tested and does work. So no need to revisit that stuff. Thanks for compiling an updated one tho.

Which line/code worked on your truck...There are two different codes...see the updateD spreadsheet. 1 on the 2015-2017 tab, and 1 on 2018 tab. I’m trying to confirm I have those codes in the right tabs...thanks for any help.

Broderick

Reaction score
Unless you have a Platinum (which would have already had the heated steering wheel button displayed) you’ve only enabled the APIM to send the HSW_On command over CAN but your truck doesn’t have anything else necessary for steering wheel heat.
I have a 2017 platinum and I don't see a heated steering wheel option on my screen.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which line/code worked on your truck...There are two different codes...see the updateD spreadsheet. 1 on the 2015-2017 tab, and 1 on 2018 tab. I’m trying to confirm I have those codes in the right tabs...thanks for any help.

The one on line 23 of this spreadsheet is the one that works. There is a tab of codes that do not work at the bottom of the page:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...OI_ImhTg40SZdlDIrUNPVs5_z8/edit#gid=815852466

Double Honk (When exiting vehicle while running with Key Fob) BdyCM 726-16-01 xxXx xx 0 (Disabled) 1 (Enabled)

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the general forum an interesting question came up. Enabling TPMS as a display gauge on 2017. They linked a video of it being done on a Fusion. I know different modules but interesting.
@LokiWolf worked on that and apparent our systems do not record the actual pressure, it is only recording differential pressure so it can tell you when there is a pressure difference in the tires. and it apparently cannot tell you which tire. you just have to check them all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1