ForScan Tweaks - 2015+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

17LimitedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In the general forum an interesting question came up. Enabling TPMS as a display gauge on 2017. They linked a video of it being done on a Fusion. I know different modules but interesting.

A couple of forum members have tried, but no discovery so far of how to make it show on Instrument Cluster.

17LimitedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Line 11 is for the front Hyper flash there is one for the rear hyperflash. 726-14-01 is for the rear.

What is the difference between two double horn honk lines? We show 726-16-01 as the line that works on the spreadsheet link that @AllBoostNoEco posted but you show a 726-41-01.

Andy, I updated the spreadsheet to clarify the Hyper Flash.

The two different codes are for the 2015-2017 Expy and the 2018 Expy...different line for the new Expy.

Take a look at the spreadsheet now to see if my changes took.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iO4Uz1shNRwZv5gi2TKARDo2Y7lfSOMFj6Gott8g7yg/edit?usp=sharing

Axle Folly

Reaction score
Both front and rear hyperflash are in the spreadsheet from @17LimitedExpy.

I am curious if the "Drive-In" stereo duration can be extended to 120+ minutes if we continue to increase that character, maybe up to F?

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Andy, I updated the spreadsheet to clarify the Hyper Flash.

The two different codes are for the 2015-2017 Expy and the 2018 Expy...different line for the new Expy.

Take a look at the spreadsheet now to see if my changes took.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iO4Uz1shNRwZv5gi2TKARDo2Y7lfSOMFj6Gott8g7yg/edit?usp=sharing
17, a couple of thoughts. put the 2018 stuff on a separate tab so we don't confuse people.

What is the Drive Ratio line all about? Is that also for a 2018?

I would probably put the two hyperflash codes together one below the other. It will make it easier for someone looking for those changes.

Other than that, good job.

17LimitedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
17, a couple of thoughts. put the 2018 stuff on a separate tab so we don't confuse people.

What is the Drive Ratio line all about? Is that also for a 2018?

I would probably put the two hyperflash codes together one below the other. It will make it easier for someone looking for those changes.

Other than that, good job.

Just to clarify...are you going to make the changes, or are you asking me to make the changes with your inputs?

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just to clarify...are you going to make the changes, or are you asking me to make the changes with your inputs?
I don't think I have the rights to write to the spreadsheet. All I can do is view it and download it. So I think you would have to make the changes if you like my suggestions. I'm not sure if there is anything else on there that is for the 2018 Expedition but is probably best put on a separate tab.

17LimitedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't think I have the rights to write to the spreadsheet. All I can do is view it and download it. So I think you would have to make the changes if you like my suggestions. I'm not sure if there is anything else on there that is for the 2018 Expedition but is probably best put on a separate tab.

Have you collected any other changes I can add to the spreadsheet?

AllBoostNoEco

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have the rights to make changes to the spreadsheet, just haven’t really had any time to make the updates that have been found. @ads245 originally made it, but I haven’t seen him post in quite a while.
If @17LimitedExpy builds a new one I will try and transfer over the changes so there’s multiple versions floating around. Just have to find space in the little free time I have working 80+ hours a week.