Front fan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jyates

Reaction score
I have a 2012 limited with the dual zone/auto set up. Fan worked earlier this morning, this evening when i turned on the ac i have no fan on any setting. The rear air works like normal and the front switches vent positions and can adjust temp. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Josh

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Check fuses first then connector on the blower motor. If that isn't the problem then you will need to test the various components. Usual failure would be the blower module, um assuming it has EATC.

OP
OP
J

Jyates

Reaction score
I checked the connector to the blower resistor under the dash and did the self test i found in another post. The test didnt show any codes, all the icons showed on the screen and then it did recalibrate like mentioned in other post. Is there a fuse for just the front fan?

OP
OP
J

Jyates

Reaction score
Sorry for double post. I went back outside and messed with the plug of the resistor, fan kicks on now. Thanks for help

OP
OP
J

Jyates

Reaction score
Instead of starting new post..

This is driving me crazy, the plug is very loose and the fans stops if i hit a bump or somebody shuts the door too hard. I seen the tsb for the 07-08, is this the same fix for my 12? Is the problem the plug or the resistor?

OP
OP
J

Jyates

Reaction score
The plug is in the resistor correctly, but it is very loose. I checked all the wires inside the plug and they are tight