Front Wiper control arm replacement without motor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KeithP

Reaction score
Hey all,

Is it possible to get the front wiper control arm assembly without the wiper motor?

One of my control arms popped off of the ball/socket (passenger side thankfully, so driver side wiper still swipes). The socket is shot. The ball/socket at the other end isn't looking great either, so I'd like to replace the whole thing.

Motor is fine. On-line I could only find a full assembly with motor. Hoping for a cheaper option since I don't need new motor.

Thanks!

OP
OP
K

KeithP

Reaction score
Big Brian - thanks..... my bad.... it's a 2009 model year. I checked Rock Auto, they only have the whole assembly with motor. I prefer Rock Auto over eBay and other on-line store (good experience with them).... so let me know if you found it on the Rock Auto site with just the arms assembly and no motor.... I might be missing it somehow...
If it's not there, I'll probably take your advice and use eBay or something else.

Big Brian

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I did not look for yours. If you cant find it then they must not have it

I would look on ebay and find a vendor that has excellent ratings. I buy lots of stuff there, never an issue as long as you are careful

maybe check Amazon too? you never know with them lol