fuel issue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WifeSexpedition

Reaction score
Help! Just replaced Battery, Starter and Fuel Pump on 06 Expedition, I can get it to run by shooting some starting fluid in throttle body, but dies quickly. I'm at my witts end

Richard Lewis

Reaction score
on the right side fuel rail theres a fuel pressure sencor with a vaccum hose atached to it make pop it off and make sure your getting pressure out of it also its kind of a pain on these engines to check pressure but turn the car over a few times and then take the sencor off it should hiss out pretty good

Richard Lewis

Reaction score
sits on the crossmember above the spare tire also if you didnt disconect your battery when you put the pump on you might have tripped the fuel safety shutoff its in the back of the truck if you take out the plastic cup holder or the thing next to it theres a red button try hitting it in it could be tripped its on the left side of the truck

OP
OP
W

WifeSexpedition

Reaction score
Found it! Thank you for the pictures, thank you everyone for your help, 900$ later, it's running you guys are great