Fuse blade type/size?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi

Anyone know what size or blade type the fuses are in the passenger foot-well area? Bought some add-a-fuses and they were too big physically.

John

Uturn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There are three prevalent types used. The majority are micro fuses and the large amp fuses are M-case in the Engine Compartment Fuse Box. There are a few micro3 fuses also used in the Passenger Compartment Fuse Box along with the micro fuses. The micro threes are three bladed fuses use in some of the electronics module circuits such as the Hands free liftgate module and the Power liftgate module.

OP
OP
J

JohnT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Many thanks, I had seen the 3 prongs and wondered what the hell they were, new fuse to me. Okay to I need an add-a-fuse micro

Cool

John

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well the Micro3 is news to me and seems like a stupid idea. Google "micro3 fuse" and get ready for sticker shock.

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm spoiled. A bag of fuses from the junk yard would run between 2.50 and 5.00. That was one of the first things I would look at on a parts car - how populated are the fuse blocks?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oelkersbrian