Fuse box question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wrcampbell

Reaction score
Sorry for this to be my first post on the forum. I have to say i have used many threads on here to find out info i needed for my 2003. Thanks for all the info!!!
Anyhow back to my question. I was at our local LKQ and was getting a few trim parts and other lil things for my ride, and noticed that every expedition and navigator had the fuse boxes cut out and removed. Is there a problem with the fuse panels on expeditions that k need to know about or be concerned about? Thanks again!!! :321:

OP
OP
W

wrcampbell

Reaction score
Oh and to add another question. Anyone had a problem with the drive lights not working correctly. They suddenly are hard to turn on. Switch seems to work fine. It pulls out and the drivelight icon lights up and i can hear the relay click in the fuse panel. Any ideas? Thanks

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Cleaned up the posts. You can edit your post instead of adding a new one....

The 2003's have issues with the fuel pump relay burning the board. Most people replace but you can fix it if you have soldering tools.

Last edited: