Gauges went crazy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03expyMG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So I installed hid's in the head and fogs today and everything was fine for a while. Then out of no where when I turned the lights on the gauges and dash lights acTed as tho I had just put the key in. They when all the way up the back down all the lights came on then it went right back to normal. What the heck is going on?? It goes back to normal and everything works fine. Only does it when I turn them on sometimes.

Last edited:

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
is you battery the one the truck came with if it is replace it

OP
OP
03expyMG

03expyMG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by power point. Sorry. The battery that's in there was in the truck when I bought it. But it's only a year old. I have a 275 amp alternator arriving within the next few days here and plan on doing a red top battery when I do my system so hopefully that resolves any issue idk tho

OP
OP
03expyMG

03expyMG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It was a plug n play kit from eBay. I realize now what ppl are saying about the light looking awful. It does. I found a set of projector headlights I'm gonna order today. I like the halo look but hate the ones with all the LEDs in them. I found and all black set that I like. Gonna just unplug the LEDs before installing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FukNshT