Gear Swap Poll

Which gear for 35's

Votes: 9 52.9%

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • other

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the one i seen was on 44's just rediculous... leaf spring front and coil rear... the owner thought coils at all four corners would too unstable.... panda i didnt see you called it so if he goes for it you got dibbs

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah, 44's might be a bit much so i am thinking of 41's. probably just going to do leafs (cheaper) front and rear. and i think you two should arm wrestle for my kit! hahah

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
fine u can have it. haha im a little weaklin. but i can hold my own when i get in fights. got years of martial arts experience. shhhh. but idc. if you want it and are willing to drive all the way down here or pay for the shipping its all yours. and 41s. thatll look good. but im thinking coil overs front would look nice. and work great. fox or king make great long shocks for that. tune them for street. theyll be stiff enough for street but soft enough for off roading. maybe 8" total lift. for the rear thats a lot of tire to stuff. but youll find a way.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah, the 41's will be a nice fit i think. i will definitely figure something out to make sure they fit! but, i'm still waiting to hear back from the shop with a price so i dont even know if i am going to be able to get this done any time soon....