Go Rhino Front Bumper Guard Installed! (Finally)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keydo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's been awhile since I've posted, but I finally got around to installing the front bumper guard. I apologize to those people who PM'd me a few months back. Life has been so hectic that I haven't had a chance to cruise through here. It took me this long just to find time to install this simple bumper guard.

This brand is a Go Rhino brand which matches the chrome rear bumper step. It is a chrome bumper guard with brushed steel skid plate. In order to install this, you basically lose the tow hooks. In place of the tow hooks are mounting plates that connect to the bumper guard. For those who have 4x2s, I have no idea how this would install because the bolts thread into a backing plate that is INSIDE the chassis rail. When removing the tow hooks, you have to make sure that at least one bolt is always threated to the backing plate. If not, the backing plate could slide inside the rail and now the hole in the chassis rail won't line up with the backing plate. Then you have to contort a finger through the chassis rail hole to re-align the backing plate so you can get the bolt to thread on.

small_guard.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65