Good how_to

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jacks3am

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
by the way that black truck in the how to you put up is dam sexy!

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I agree, the f150 with the sprayed bed liner bumpers is a beauty. It has me thinking about doing mine to, then I'd have to get rid of my chrome fender insert things.

OP
OP
jacks3am

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im just gonna do mine gloss black, dont use the duplicolor bed liner, its terrible, rustoleum all the way!

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my plans are rustoleum bedliner... already did front valance and its holding up well.... then after bedliner gonna do a gloss black and then a couple coats of clear.... that way its nice and shiny to match my graphic.... now only need some warmer weather... still have snow here....

Racenut

Full Access Members
Reaction score
my plans are rustoleum bedliner... already did front valance and its holding up well.... then after bedliner gonna do a gloss black and then a couple coats of clear.... that way its nice and shiny to match my graphic.... now only need some warmer weather... still have snow here....

That is one nice thing about the desert south west, it's only the begining of March and we are already using the A/C on some days (Saturday's high was 78)! We did hit record low's this year thou -1 with a day time high of 16 and the wind chill had it down to -14 at points.

OP
OP
jacks3am

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i just used the rustoleum today, WOW! its great! i painted my emblems too! its sexy