Got my truck painted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
wow im clueless lol is there any write-up for this? and for reverse lights what did you do?

OP
OP
S

SG1NUT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For the reverse lights: At first, I welded some cheap driving lights to the hitch receiver. But I wasn't very happy with that route, and I drilled some holes in the reverse light housing. I put the halogen bulbs in the holes. It works pretty well.

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so you have two bulbs in the reverse housing? i already looked at some 07/08 tails in person and and the back of the housing (the black part) i noticed there were three holes but only 2 of them are used, couldnt the third hole be used?

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

SG1NUT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I can't quite remember what you mean by that. I drilled throught the top of the reverse housing straight down, and dropped the bulb down through the hole.

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
could you do me huge favor and take pictures in the sunlight? with the turn signal on and then the reverse, then how the bulbs are set up? if wouldn't be to much trouble, because i would really like this on my expy

Joe S.

Full Access Members
Reaction score
that is a nice lookin whip man! are you secret service? lol

elvato, where do you get those emblems?

davesexplorer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks good all blacked out. Some black wheels and you'd be a regular knight rider expedition! Do you have a problem with the grille guard moving side to side at certain speeds?