Have a sound system in your expedition?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUVTank

Reaction score
Hey what's going on guys I just wanted to start a thread and see who's running subs in there expedition. Just curious where to move with mine. I have 2 fosgate r2 primes running 1000w right now. Sounds pretty good. Lets hear what you guys have!?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
pioneer avic-d3...massive audio RK-6 6.5 components 100 rms per door...massive audio NX4 4-ch amp...power acoustik 3600D mono amp...psi modified treo 18" sub 1800 rms...eventually i'll be pushing 2 skar audio zvx-18's 2500 rms each

Thermo

technical advisor
Reaction score
I have two 10" subs in mine. I removed the tool box in the back driver's side and mounted one box there and then mounted another box in the factory location. So, I took up no room inside the truck for my dual subs.

oblivion

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Clarion NX602
Clarion SRU1720M & SRU1320M
Clarion DPX11551
Clarion APX4361
Clarion PXW1051 (10" Subs) x4
etc...

Wayfarerwalk

Reaction score
Also Interested In This

I'm wanting to upgrade from the stock system soon and would like something that looks "stock" in the original location. So, could some of y'all post some pics of your dashes. Thanks, it would help me a bunch.

TheGuyWho

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Pioneer Avic F700BT navigation head unit.
Infinity Kappa speakers in all the doors.
Alpine PDX-5 amp under the passenger seat
10" Pioneer TS-SW2541D shallow sub in the original factory sub location.

Factory overhead DVD player (that doesn't work).

OP
OP
S

SUVTank

Reaction score
pioneer avic-d3...massive audio RK-6 6.5 components 100 rms per door...massive audio NX4 4-ch amp...power acoustik 3600D mono amp...psi modified treo 18" sub 1800 rms...eventually i'll be pushing 2 skar audio zvx-18's 2500 rms each
Nice I have a buddy that runs 2 skar audio subs. They hit pretty hard. He had like a block of people in San Francisco dancing on New Years. How much trunk space do you have after an 18?

OP
OP
S

SUVTank

Reaction score
I'm wanting to upgrade from the stock system soon and would like something that looks "stock" in the original location. So, could some of y'all post some pics of your dashes. Thanks, it would help me a bunch.

Don't really know if that's kind of what your going for. This is my old deck I put a new one in since but this was still a good deck it was a Sony.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 281

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice I have a buddy that runs 2 skar audio subs. They hit pretty hard. He had like a block of people in San Francisco dancing on New Years. How much trunk space do you have after an 18?

I have the entire back after the 2nd row...ppl are trying to tell me to do a wall...not my style...especially for what I have planned...I want the truck to flow and be seen from every door all the way through

Holy Roller Christian Car Club (HRC3) National Member...

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The only way to remain stock is to not do components and put the sub in the panel where the factory sub is...a few ppl have but a 10" in the panel...I stuffed it with my amp...it can be done with everything hid

Holy Roller Christian Car Club (HRC3) National Member...