Headlamps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpwhre

Reaction score
I ordered these for replacements and wanted to get imput on lamps. I would like something bright, but controlled so it doesn't point in the face of oncoming traffic. Any suggestions please?

Hugo201595

Reaction score
Do not go the LED route with reflector headlights you will blind people and your light will be scattered and have more color than light.
What you want to go with is a set of Sylvania silverstar ultra bulbs it’s a direct replacement and they are bright white and legal. If you want the cool factor and brighter than the sun lights go with an HID kit from xenonpro.com they are a little pricey but they are worth it. They are also almost a direct replacement. I say almost because it depends if you get the relay harness or not if you do that involves a little extra wiring. Nothing to difficult.

OP
OP
J

jpwhre

Reaction score
Do not go the LED route with reflector headlights you will blind people and your light will be scattered and have more color than light.
What you want to go with is a set of Sylvania silverstar ultra bulbs it’s a direct replacement and they are bright white and legal. If you want the cool factor and brighter than the sun lights go with an HID kit from xenonpro.com they are a little pricey but they are worth it. They are also almost a direct replacement. I say almost because it depends if you get the relay harness or not if you do that involves a little extra wiring. Nothing to difficult.
I'm an electrician so I understand wiring just fine. I'm not looking for extra cool or what not. I replaced rear assemblies with same style (front are close to the ones already on truck). I just want function. I fixed door locks. Put in re-man engine/tranny, just want clean truck.