Hello All from Lower Arizona !

What would you do at a DIY Auto Center?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have a 2001 Ford Expedition XLT 4.6LTR 2wd with 167K miles, second owner bought it in 2005 with 43K, I put the additional 124K since then, and still runs as good as the day I bought it. Regular maintenance goes a long way. Looking forward to making some modifications now that it is paid for in full.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. 20k miles a year for 6 years, that's a decent amount of driving.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
OP
alpha.protocol
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome ! and here are a few aspirations !

TXA34, FREEWay, EXPADDICT, SGTO, Toms89k, CANADA XP and FLOORIT!,
Thanks again for the incoming welcome. Yes I do alot of driving, actually 20K a year is average some times I do roughly 35K a year, unless deployed, then its in the garage.

I plan on doing some of the following mods to my ride:
Chasis: If I go up it will look like this
3" Body Lift, Leveling kit (if needed), Double shock mounts allway around with Rancheros 9000, 31.5x10 BFG or MT, Skid plate under front, Custom bumper with 8klb winch
Chasis: If I go down it will look like this
2" Lower kit, leveling kit (if needed), double shock mounts rear end with coil over shocks all way around (adjustable), 285/55/16 x10 rear end, 265/85/16 x7.5 front, front and rear bumper will be removed for cleaner look and less weight

Performance: K&N filter, increase throttle body from 61mm to 70mm, Chip for balancing stoic levels (air and fuel) throughout throttle range and increase alternator AMP, coils (cops in this case), 2 into 1 exhaust (2.5 in into 3in) with magnaflow. Possibly 50lbs NOS (dont know yet), and increase fuel injectors from 19psi to 24psi, change rear spline to allow more bottom end to rear wheels.

Graphics: Fade from front original color to US Army digital camo from mid post to back as a wrap around. Army stickers on rear window, product sponsor decals on the side windows in back, hood and and corners with product decals as well. Tint front windows to 35%, mid windows to 20%, and rear window to 5%.

Last edited: