help me find some lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Blackwater

Blackwater

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Dude, looks good! I was thinking it would be a tighter fit but not bad.

2.5” front and 2”rear.....Its hard to tell in your photos due to angle but is she level from front to rear? Or sitting low in the rear?

You kept the stock spacer...does the stock fit into the aftermarket spacer? Is it cut to match?

BAX318

Reaction score
it is sittin level. i took off my front flares today instead of cuttin them and eliminated my rubbing. the stock spacer will fit into the whole if u want a full 2" lift keep it in. i got 1.75" cause i took it out. i measured after the truck was done and wasnt takin it all back apart for .25" difference. but u can keep it in.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
looks good. hard to believe you tucked those 35's under there with some 16x10's. that was the setup i had on my expy with a 4" susp lift and i still rubbed!

BAX318

Reaction score
Thank u lane and nvy. I drove around today and realized that I ru my right inner well. Ecer so lightly. Only that side tho.there's like a little bubble on that side and I'm hittin it. Other than that I like it. I'm designin a bumper now. Next is a 2" BL, 315/75R16 BFGoodrich KM2s on 16 x10 rockkrawler imitation beadlok. After that SUPER DUTY axles wit 38.5x15.50R 20s

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
once i move back to iowa at the end of the year and i get my shop built, i will be attempting a SAS as well, but im looking to fit 42's!

OP
OP
Blackwater

Blackwater

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Discovered....My rig must have been lower then stock do to worn torsion bars. I cranked them up some time ago and didnt get much height. Today just to get peep as to lifting I put a jack in the tow ball so I can determine 2” vs 3” spacers. Put the jack under the front as well just to see it. I have a lot of travel on her. I might have measured 2” from original height but only got 1” over normal height. I never took notice before TT how mine compared to another stock Expedition. I have noticed driving that Im not much higher mirror to mirror.

Torn....Aluminum or poly spacers?

Im going to get the 3” spacer. That way Im giving myself another option...If the 3” is to much lift I can cut off a inch and later if need be I would have another 1” spacer

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im getting the 3 in. just get the cheapest one. they are both great. and i want to stuff some 35s with my lift too. itll look that too but no trails where i need to flex. so open desert for me now! haha