Hey got a ?s about a 98 Windstar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

My parents have a 98 windstar they bought used a couple years ago. Well no problems expect for a month or so now the engine light has been on and the car excessively stalls . It seems to me the only time it dosen't stall is when you constanly hit the accelerator. They took it to the shop to have it put on a diagnostic testing machine and they said everything was fine. Well everything is not fine . Its gotten really frustrateing to them and I was just wonderin if anyone had any ideas what it could be. Anything would be halpfull thankx guys JTP

OP
OP
G

Could be a number of things. Could be bad plug wires but that may have shown up on the test. Pull the plugs and look at them for lean conditions or over rich conditions. Have them check the fuel filter. Could be a cylinder misfire. What shop did they have it diagnosed at? Was it a ford shop or an independent?

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhrrington