How to lift rear 1"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GJarrett

Reaction score
Is there a spacer, coil, insert, or other way available to give my '08 Expy a very mild 1" lift in the rear?

Trckmagik

Reaction score
Hey Gerald. Long time no see. I will help look around. Not sure if there is one that small for the rear. I have 2" on the rear of my 2004

OP
OP
G

GJarrett

Reaction score
Hey Brian! Hope all is well with you. Yeah,real long time no see. I had to go up to an Expy to haul my 6,500lb boat/trailer; the little Explorer just couldn't haul the thing well enough.

Ashli has made clear this one won't get built up like the Explorer. A 3/2 lift is too much and will probably look silly with stock size tires. I do plan to take the rake out and lift the front to match the rear. It has 1"~1.5" of rake and I can find 2" front lifts; I'd like to lift the rear 1" with a 2" front to level it out.

OP
OP
G

GJarrett

Reaction score
I couldn't find one at Daystar but just learned that Traxda (formerly Truxxx) has one. I'll try that. Thanks

kjbtsi6686

Reaction score
Check out Ebay, I just got 2'' front and 1'' rear for the Expedition from there. Look to be good quality haven't installed them yet.