How you liking those massaging seats!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those of you lucky enough to have the massage option seats, what do you think about that feature so far?

Do you use it? How much do you like it? How great a feature is this for long drives?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiledhappywife

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not sure if this matters, we have it in hubbys Platinum, great feature. Times out in 20 minutes, you can specify your rear or back. When we first found this feature, we hopped out of the seat and laughed. My Expedition doesn’t have it. Hubby wishes he ordered that feature. I’m still ok without it. 10k miles in under 6 months, yes still love it.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like it and it’s really nice on longer trips. I thought it might be a novelty but I was wrong.

Dormammu

Reaction score
I guess I'll be the voice of disagreement...haha!

I thought this was a feature I really had to have. I've used it once and all it did was irritate me.

We've only been on 1 long trip though. Most days around town I don't even think about it. It's become one of those things that is not going to be a deal breaker for any future car purchase.