Hyper flash turn signals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tocapet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I tried that and it didn't work. There is no flasher on my 09. It's all controlled by the module behind the passenger side kick panel. Apparently the trailer plug is on a separate circuit. I wound up going back to the stock bulbs.

Retiredusps

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There a quite a few videos on you tube showing how to wire in resistance I think even being done on a expy and f-150. they also have away to fix it with forscan.

Last edited:

Tocapet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Forscan is the way to go. The whole idea behind using LED bulbs is to reduce the power load. Using resistors simulate the stock bulb. Might as well just keep the stock bulb rather than use a resistor that is only there to draw more power from your electrical system. Defeats the purpose of going LED. Now if Forscan can reprogram the computer to flash the LEDs at the normal speed, then you've got something!

Chencho

Reaction score
There a quite a few videos on you tube showing how to wire in resistance I think even being done on a expy and f-150. they also have away to fix it with forscan.
I tried Forscan with no change to my understanding anything newer that 15 can't do much...

I have forscan with extended version and it won't pick up the bcm

Chencho

Reaction score
Forscan is the way to go. The whole idea behind using LED bulbs is to reduce the power load. Using resistors simulate the stock bulb. Might as well just keep the stock bulb rather than use a resistor that is only there to draw more power from your electrical system. Defeats the purpose of going LED. Now if Forscan can reprogram the computer to flash the LEDs at the normal speed, then you've got something!
Read above

Motorcity muscle

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This is an old thread. If you leave one regular bulb in either the front of back the turn signals will work correctly.