if theres a reason to not build up truck guess this is it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
wife and i found this house a few months ago, we really wanted to get it but things just didnt time out, owner called us today with an offer we really cant refuse, so ill be backing out of much more progress on my truck for a bit till we get into this and get the garage up, we are approved for the home loan and enough to put a 40 x 60 garage out back, little tight getting to where the garage will be, but it will be o.k for what i want it for, here are a few pics, hope admins dont mind this thread, but this is what my wifes been saying had to come before i put any more into truck,I think its worth the delay in truck mods, do you?
aframe.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

3.jpg

12.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

5.jpg

chrmar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's a really nice house.... but really, a 40x60 garage? Yikes, that's huge! A friend of the family has a 40x60 shop that's about 2½ storeys... but, then again, he built his to house a big rig + trailer.

Either way, congratulations on the new purchase. :)

jrally

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's fantastic, great house. Nice shop size, the bigger the better, as long as you can afford it. Check out www.garagejournal.com for shop/garage ideas.

-Jon

Last edited:

grantikal

Full Access Members
Reaction score
great house, congratulations, We are about to move next wednesday and we will have a two car garage, I can't wait to set it up and work on the Expy..

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
congrats on the house man. i agree with the garage. gotta be big. when i get out and buy my house in iowa, i plan on putting up a 3 stall pole barn with a lift in one of the stalls. gotta be big to get the expy in!

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
show and tell , you showed us the house, and your telling us what a great deal it is.
i have no problem with it being here. good luck with the bank stuff. what ever it takes to keep the wife happy