Individual tire pressure on 2010?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dennis_H

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I asked this in the FORScan section, but there isn't much traffic there...
Just picked up an OBDLink MX+ and am currently using Torque pro (and OBDLink that came with it). Basically I wanted to be able to monitor any misfires and transmission temp as well as the general diags. I would also like to see the individual tire pressures from the TPM. Is there a way to do this? I loaded the enhanced vehicle info in both programs. I didn't see any pids for it that seem to work. There was a set that listed (tyre pressure) but I'm not getting info from that. Do I need Forscan for that? I'm sure that will come in very handy when the light is on and it is cold out.

bobmbx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There should be 6 PIDS for Tire Pressure. Shouldn't need Forscan.

Front Left
Front Right
Rear Left Inside
Rear Left Outside
Rear Right Inside
Rear Right Outside

For the rears, IIRC you use the "Outside" PID unless you have a dually (not offered on Expeditions, but how cool would that be, eh?)

OP
OP
D

Dennis_H

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Front Left
Front Right
Rear Left Inside
Rear Left Outside
Rear Right Inside
Rear Right Outside

For the rears, IIRC you use the "Outside" PID unless you have a dually (not offered on Expeditions, but how cool would that be, eh?)

Thank you, Any idea what the PID function or number is? I didn't see it, so maybe I can manually add it?

mquick5

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm new to torque pro, but found out if you are connected with vehicle running TP will show all the pids. And if they will work for your vehicle, there will be live data there before you add them to your custom dash. If no data dont bother adding them, as they wont work. 0bc1baf9fd48f04ecbfeab9cfbe1bfbc.jpg

Sent from my garage using Tapatalk

bobmbx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thank you, Any idea what the PID function or number is? I didn't see it, so maybe I can manually add it?
Not off the top of my head. It may be in the extended PIDS; access to the extended PIDS is an add-on feature for most apps. I'll look it up when I get home if someone hasn't answered by then.

bobmbx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm new to torque pro, but found out if you are connected with vehicle running TP will show all the pids. And if they will work for your vehicle, there will be live data there before you add them to your custom dash. If no data dont bother adding them, as they wont work. 0bc1baf9fd48f04ecbfeab9cfbe1bfbc.jpg

Sent from my garage using Tapatalk
Ever feel like you're always turning left?

bobmbx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Look in the Network A - Body Control Module PIDS in the Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Extended PID list. I use OBDLink and OBD Fusion. You may have to purchase the extended PIDS, and then allow the app to search after you log in and connect to the OBD system. Make sure your vehicle is running when you do that.

mossback

2017 Limited EL
Reaction score

Front Left
Front Right
Rear Left Inside
Rear Left Outside
Rear Right Inside
Rear Right Outside

I had wondered about the Outside label. Hadn’t considered the dually possibility. Thanks for the clarification!

OP
OP
D

Dennis_H

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Look in the Network A - Body Control Module PIDS in the Ford, Lincoln, Mercury Extended PID list. I use OBDLink and OBD Fusion. You may have to purchase the extended PIDS, and then allow the app to search after you log in and connect to the OBD system. Make sure your vehicle is running when you do that.

I don't have the Body Control Module in the list. Guess that is the issue. I do have 4 'tyre' pressure sensor pids in the list of all, but they don't report anything. I was hoping there was a custom one on the 2010 that I could enable to do it. Maybe it just isn't there...