Load Range E tire pressure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shane_th_ee

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’ll add to the wisdom of the KO2 crowd (ad populum and all) as I run 45 not-towing/65 towing.

BigOleFordFan

Reaction score
But the thing is that the mfgr's recommended pressures are assuming that, among other things,

A) The vehicle is running the specified diameter, width, height & type of tires AND rims
B) That the suspension & drive train contains factory-spec'd parts (shocks, springs, differentials etc) and has not been altered (dropped, raised, widened, changed gear ratios etc)
C) The vehicle will be used for it's intended uses & loads, and at normal speeds too

If any of the above have been changed, then the pressures should be adjusted accordingly, and based on the tire mfgr recommendations

On my 011 Expy EL, I run 37 no load or 45 loaded, but I don't tow anything or carry extra heavy loads, only some lumber, landscape supplies, furniture, and the Fam...
:D