Intake and chip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leissleib

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Alright guys, who has the best intake out there and what were your results as far as power and mileage. Also what chip or programmer is the best in your opinion and why. I don't mind spending the money just want the best all around product.

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ide say gotts mod, K&n drop in filter, dremel out the silencer on the intake elbow, a free flowing exhaust then after you have all of your mods, get custom tunes! like 5 star tuning

but for a total replacement intake ide say volant theyre quality

Last edited:

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
depending on year.... 1st gen I would say K&N FIPK and a edge cs/cts.... or a gyphron from PHP tuning.... iif other than 1st gen K&N and a SCT... or a SCT from 5 star tuning in our vendor section

Dib52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Running a K&N CAI 63-2575 and the Hypertech Max Energy programmer set to 87 tune on my 08. Nothing bad to say about the combination. My mileage is effected by the 3.73 rear and the extra air gathered by the small lift(Truxxx) but I still see 13-14 in mixed driving. If I let her run on the highway, I can squeeze 18+ mpg.

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It helps to have the year. We did the K&N intake and a Flowmaster muffler and we get 18mpg highway. We are planning on doing an SCT or the Edge EvoHT

Last edited:
OP
OP
Leissleib

Leissleib

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Alright guys, who has the best intake out there and what were your results as far as power and mileage. Also what chip or programmer is the best in your opinion and why. I don't mind spending the money just want the best all around product.

I have a 2011