Interior swap.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That would be sweet I know my 03 could use some newer style seats leather would be sweet also

Old style seats are better.

Also, sometime between 08 and 09, our trucks got the new "anti-whiplash" stupid-regulation-compliance headrests that point forward, hard ('07 still has humane normal headrests)

The new regulation seems to require the headrest to be the first & ONLY thing you touch if you're slouched forward and get abruptly thrown back into the seat.... "safety" at the expense of reason & sanity

Now, unless you're equipped with an explosive-triggered forward-deploying headrest (some luxury brands have em), ALL newer cars have headrests that will NOT let you lean back against the seat, *ever*... not unless you vandalize the mounts or install em backwards

Chiropractors the world over must celebrate the day that crap got enacted

nobycane74

Reaction score
I would really love to swap out my '01 EB front bucket seats (1st Gen) for the tan two-tone '03 (2nd gen) seats...is this possible?