Introducing Lilly my Expy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

barigyasi

Reaction score
Looks cool, what paint did you use for the grille? What kind of prep did you do?

thank you

just washed it with some water really good, dried it off, marked some scruffs on it, sanded it, then primer, then re mark and re sand, primer and then final coat of semi gloss rustoleum for plastic, im leaning further and futher to getting a custom plastidip paint job done locally and doing a satin black and getting the outside of the grille the same color, and doing the inside insert in gunmetal, and using the raptor overlay to customize it.

should look pretty cool, especially with the blacked out headlights.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

barigyasi

Reaction score
Quick Update its been a while, i was on bad shift at work for working on my truck, and everything was put on hold, but today im back at it, and i have ordered the raptor style grille overlay that i will be inserting into the grille, and i only need shrouds and new bulbs to complete my retrofit, pics when everything comes in !!