"IOC" sticker on windshield?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kythri

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So, my new-to-me 2000 EB, on both the front and rear window, has a small silver sticker with black lettering that says "IOC" on it.

I didn't really think anything of it, but then I noticed that these exact same stickers are present on a 2008 Yukon Denali that a family member purchased.

Any ideas here? Google really isn't helping much on this.

Team Zombie

Reaction score
do you have a pic or can you describe the decal?

It could be any number of things.. military, medical, secret clans, etc

BIGRED03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't think it's a Olympic Committee sticker especially from 1996. I had the real IOC stickers for Atlanta's 1996 games and there was no doubt as to what they were unless after 9/11 they are down playing them. I was an government liason official with the summer games in 1996.

OP
OP
kythri

kythri

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry about the picture quality - it's dark at the moment, and the truck is dirty/dusty thanks to country roads and intermittent drizzling rain over the last 3 days. Ugh.

If these don't work, I'll get more in the AM.

ioc_front.jpg
ioc_rear.jpg

IDENTICAL stickers and placement to the Yukon I mentioned. Both are on the driver's side, top corner of their respective windows.

It's a silver, semi-holo-reflective little job.

Didn't figure it was Olympics. Nothing that Google spewed out seemed to fit, hence my post here.

Last edited:

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would just peel it off and forget about it. I doubt it is anything of concern. Could just be a previous owner's parking sticker for a local company near you.

OP
OP
kythri

kythri

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah, I wasn't too worried about it, just rather curious, given the coincidence of it also showing up on the other one.