Just bought a '13 EL XLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kjbtsi6686

Reaction score
Well I just picked up a '13 EL XLT. Getting ready to do a couple of things to it, and now got to sell the '10 Eddie Bauer. Hoping to get some pics up soon. Gonna do a 2"f 1"r lift, limited headlights and body color grille (Tuxedo Black).
Right now I put the wheels and tires off of the '10 on it which are studded very aggressive snow tires so I will need to get either a set of stock wheels or go full on aftermarket wheels and tires. Can those of you with aftermarket wheels post some pics of your rides. I want an aggressive look in the 18"-17" range.

andrew_s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Might i ask why a 2in front 1in rear lift? Mine sits pretty level but i guess 1in front rake isnt all that noticeable.

montecarlo31

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did you install the lift? What size tires? also interesting 1st gen DSM there.

OP
OP
kjbtsi6686

kjbtsi6686

Reaction score
Did you install the lift? What size tires? also interesting 1st gen DSM there.

Haven't done the lift yet, now I'm on the fence about the 2f 1r lift. Thinking that the 3/2 might be better. I put 275/70 18 tires on it. I got them at discount off brand called Pathfinder.
That 91 tsi awd is my daily kind of work in progress. Painted it last year, now tuning and working out all the kinks. Hell of a fun drive to work though.
If any of you all are looking for a clean 2010 expedition Eddie Bauer let me know now I need to sell the other one. . Here's a link to my ad, for some reason this website won't let me post to the classifieds. https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/4974574503.html
I also have another set of wheels and tires that will go on it, original stock wheels with 275/70 18 Maxxis Bighorns that are studded. The wheels and tires currently on it are the original one's off the 2013 and the pressure sensors won't read. The wheels with the maxxis tires have the original sensors plus they have only like 3000 miles on them.

andrew_s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Didnt even notice the dsm! I have owned 3 personally a 95 gst 95 gsx and a 96 tsi awd. The gst and tai awd were both in the 400hp range. Fun little cars and easy to make good hp!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carloss0712