Just picked up 2024 Limited MAX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NevadaGeo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So now you get to mod it out! That is the fun part. The first thing I did to my 2023 limited stealth performance star white with gloss black trim was to apply PPF on the front to avoid paint chips. I do much 80+ mph interstate driving, and rocks are flying up to twice that speed. This is important when your vehicle is new. I also did (well, I paid a professional to do it) the B pillar since the black plastic swirls out and the PPF makes it glossy again. What I need to do is the black gloss retractable side steps since I have some shoe scratches already on the rails. It is a high wear area and needs protection.

Enjoy your new vehicle and let the mods begin!!

OP
OP
R

RW20114x4

Reaction score
Originally the wife wanted an XLT with High & SE packages, no moon roof. She had a couple medical issues arise so the pwr running boards came down a little lower than the fixed but pwr boards were not avail on XLT. So ended up getting her the Dark Matter Limited.

Vehicle rides and handles great. The Limited had all the Bells we wanted and none of the Whistles we didn't want. Lowered the 3rd row for the first time (other than checking function on the lot) and noticed there was only one set of tie down anchors. In the you tube videos that some of the dealers have posted, it shows 2 set of anchors. Is this a dealer installed option? There is a cover panel in place so I opened it and there wasn't one installed.1714917249203.png
1714917369742.png

VCFP153

Reaction score
Originally the wife wanted an XLT with High & SE packages, no moon roof. She had a couple medical issues arise so the pwr running boards came down a little lower than the fixed but pwr boards were not avail on XLT. So ended up getting her the Dark Matter Limited.

Vehicle rides and handles great. The Limited had all the Bells we wanted and none of the Whistles we didn't want. Lowered the 3rd row for the first time (other than checking function on the lot) and noticed there was only one set of tie down anchors. In the you tube videos that some of the dealers have posted, it shows 2 set of anchors. Is this a dealer installed option? There is a cover panel in place so I opened it and there wasn't one installed.View attachment 80996
View attachment 80997

Good question. I'll have a look on mine. Actually, I'm not entirely sure mine has any anchors being an XL.