just picked up swampers cheap... 15" rims?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lunchboxlust

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hello all. i just picked up some 33" swampers for real cheap and i didn't even think of if a 15" rim would fit over the calipers... so i wondering if you all had any incite/experience with this. i was thinking that i could probably do it with offset rims but i don't want the tires way out there. i would like them to stay as tucked as possible with as little massaging of the metal or plastic as possible. if not i am going to re-groove them and sell them. i have a 99

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think your going to out of luck.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
May as well put together your craigslist post. Ain't gonna fit, unless you do something ridiculous like stack 2 4" spacers. (don't laugh, it was done by someone here)

OP
OP
L

lunchboxlust

Full Access Members
Reaction score
that's what i was worried about... i ordered a hot knife today so i will clean them up and cut the tread. 3 of them have 60-70ish% and one is like 30 and the other two are like 10% the tires are only worn in the center they still have all the lugs and are in good shape with no deep cuts. whoever was running them had them way over inflated... that's why everyone should use chalk and find the wear pattern to adjust the psi before putting a bunch of miles on them.
but the lowville NY the mud fest is next month so i don't think i will have any trouble selling and maybe even enough to pay for the hot knife

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjtehan