Just Went To Fords Website And Checked For Recalls.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonnyBlaze

Reaction score
Yup, I would highly suggest doing this. I entered my VIN# and sure enough, I have 1 recall the needs to be done. No clue what it does or effects...

Your Vehicle
Vehicle: 1997 Ford Expedition
VIN: 1FMFU18L7VLB45220

Open Recalls

Recall: 05S28
Description: SPEED CONTROL SYSTEM MODIFICATION

Next Steps
1.Locate your local dealership to schedule a repair appointment or to obtain detailed part information, depending on the nature of the recall.
2.Advise the service department of your local dealership of your open recall information:
05S28—SPEED CONTROL SYSTEM MODIFICATION
3.Set up an appointment to have the recall completed.

fiveohpoepoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That particular one has been out for several years. Highly recommend getting it done due to shorting out and starting a fire

BIG TRUCK

Reaction score
If the little rubber flapper that seperates the brake fluid from the wire that has power going to it all the time leaks your truck will def burn to the ground. Just a heads up

OP
OP
JonnyBlaze

JonnyBlaze

Reaction score
if the little rubber flapper that seperates the brake fluid from the wire that has power going to it all the time leaks your truck will def burn to the ground. Just a heads up

oh crap!!!!!

OP
OP
JonnyBlaze

JonnyBlaze

Reaction score
I have an appointment at 2:30pm for my recall work.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i thought that recall was for the cruise control shorting out and causing fires? o well. i got mine fixed when the recall came out.