Kewl, got my CCL!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

poorboy1964

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Speaking of which, I just got 1000 rnds delivered for a training class in a couple weeks. Can't wait.

Training class????

I missed this thread, great discussion I like to learn how different areas see things. Guns in Utah Thats a way of life even in the city people here open carry without permits but most have Carry permits

USMCBuckWild

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Going to go through a bunch of scenarios, shooting stances, drawing and some other stuff.

its always good to take classes. You don’t know what you don’t know. Having a broad exposure to techniques and styles helps you find what works best for you. That and no 2 situations ever require the same actions so having that experience base helps.

Justinsteg

Reaction score
As a fellow CCW holder, I find it a better option for myself to keep my 2nd amendment tool on person. I'm to forgetful and I can for-see myself leaving it in the vehicle. However, if I was to mount a holster for mine, I would use the Alien Gear setup they have. I have carried their Cloak Tuck 3.0 daily and love it, I just wish they would put locking nuts, or washers in their set up. I have had to put Loctite on all my bolts.

USMCBuckWild

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As a fellow CCW holder, I find it a better option for myself to keep my 2nd amendment tool on person. I'm to forgetful and I can for-see myself leaving it in the vehicle. However, if I was to mount a holster for mine, I would use the Alien Gear setup they have. I have carried their Cloak Tuck 3.0 daily and love it, I just wish they would put locking nuts, or washers in their set up. I have had to put Loctite on all my bolts.

There is a holster manufacturer here in town, G code (although its under a new name which I can’t remember) They make some really nice stuff. Have touched base with them on making a custom holster for me that would be both IWB and clip into the vehicle, thus making it an all-in-one for me. Makes it a little easier to not forget it, at least I hope so.