Leather protection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aka rotten

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Okay,tried search,recon i,m not using right phrase,What do you use to protect leather seats,,some sorta spray,paste ?Live in small town,have Advanced Auto and a Napa,Mine in good shape now but never done anything to em.Thanks

ydopen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My Tan seats were almost black when i purchased mine and i used the meguiers leater cleaner on them with a small hand brush, then went back over them with a damp wax pad with saddle soap, they look great and feel new

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what i've learned and posted last summer is only the front seats in our trucks and most cars unless high end maker...is that only the front seats have leather and only the face (what you sit on)...the backs/bottoms/all rear seats are vinyl...i was looking at getting my seats done and was told this...so i use soap/water first....then leather cleaner/conditioner by mothers...works on the vinyl as well...

RI-Matt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Freeway, the perforated part on my rear seats is leather. :biggrin: Soft and supple too. Vinyl on the sides and outer edges of the seats. Why waste leather on the parts your not sitting on? My kids are constantly putting their feet on the back of the front seats. Just wipe it down with a damp rag and they look new again. If this was nice leather I would go ballistic on them.

Maybe because it's a Limited ????

aka rotten, I use Zaino Leather in a Bottle. Smells like a leather store when done.

Matt

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dont have perforation...but mild soap/water will work then leather cleaner/conditioner...when i get the inside redone...im going vynil 100% with or w/o snake skin inserts or suede inserts...still deciding...green suede headliner...green carpet...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FukNshT