LED Interior lights (map/dome/trunk)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mad03explorer

Reaction score
hi guys i have a 2003 expedition and i would like to know what kind of interior bulbs my truck has so i can order new ones from vleds ... thanks in advance

Fanatic1074

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did you ever find LED replacement bulbs for you truck? I am looking for them now. Problem is i cannot find the right bulbs. I pulled the bulbs out of mine and they look different then everything i have found thus far.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you want 42mm for middle row...t194 or t10 for lamp lights and 31mm for vanity mirrors...and i cant remember for rear light...dont quote me on these measurements...i need to order more myself and i believe off top those are the measurements

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Found this for my 05, in case anyone else needed the same info-

Low Beam Headlamp Light Bulb Size:*9006*or*9006 HID Upgrade KitHigh Beam Headlamp Light Bulb Size:*9005*or*9005 HID Upgrade KitParking Light Bulb Size: 3357Front Turn Signal Light Bulb Size: 3357Rear Turn Signal Light Bulb Size: 4157Tail Light Bulb Size: 4157Stop Light Bulb Size: 4157High Mount Stop Light Bulb Size: 168Fog/Driving Light Bulb Size: 9145License Plate Light Bulb Size: 2825Back Up Light Bulb Size: 3156Rear Side Marker Light Bulb Size: 194Glove Box Light Bulb Size: 194Map Light Bulb Size: 2825 or 578Dome Light Bulb Size: 578Trunk/Cargo Area Light Bulb Size: 578

03expyMG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I found a seller on eBay who sold a kit with every bulb you need and if he gets one wrong will replace it no questions asked. U keep the wrong one too by the way. Luceprodukt was his name I believe. The kit was a bit pricey but it saved me the hassle of having to search for each bulb. It even came with the glove box and vanity bulbs. It was 90 bucks

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found a seller on eBay who sold a kit with every bulb you need and if he gets one wrong will replace it no questions asked. U keep the wrong one too by the way. Luceprodukt was his name I believe. The kit was a bit pricey but it saved me the hassle of having to search for each bulb. It even came with the glove box and vanity bulbs. It was 90 bucks

can you verify?