LED Interior so far

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jstrut

jstrut

Full Access Members
Reaction score
cool...i'm going to go to radio shack and look for green LEDs today

Your best bet is ebay. Most bang for your buck. I got mine from c-leds.com on their ebay store. They are more than the ones from china but I got them in 3 days cuz they are in NY and they are quality leds. I paid $9.99 for 50 3mm flat top leds.

splintrcel

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Jstrut: The gauges separate from the circuit board via pins that go into these contact points. i dont remember if the gauges have their own lights inside or if they draw from the circuit board but what i did didnt involve taking the gauges apart what so ever. When the board comes off all the gauges stay mounted to the front of the cluster.

OP
OP
jstrut

jstrut

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Jstrut: The gauges separate from the circuit board via pins that go into these contact points. i dont remember if the gauges have their own lights inside or if they draw from the circuit board but what i did didnt involve taking the gauges apart what so ever. When the board comes off all the gauges stay mounted to the front of the cluster.

Thats awesome! I'm all over it now! Thank you

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok...so is it the higher the "mcd" number the brighter?

splintrcel

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you could, is there any chance you could tell me how long it took about to get as far as you did with the LED light job Jstrut. I am just curious of the time it took so i can see if its something i would want to do.