LED Interior so far

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

splintrcel

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey Jstrut, what do you plan to do about the radio. I dont know if i can change all the lights to a color because i have the same radio and i also have the overhead computer that has the compass and mpg on it. I wouldnt wanna end up with everything really nice then have the radio and trip computer be another color

splintrcel

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Freeway, can you legally drive with those wheel lights or are they just for show? I know in my state we cant have the under glow neon kits for some reason.

OP
OP
jstrut

jstrut

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey Jstrut, what do you plan to do about the radio. I dont know if i can change all the lights to a color because i have the same radio and i also have the overhead computer that has the compass and mpg on it. I wouldnt wanna end up with everything really nice then have the radio and trip computer be another color

Yeah I plan on getting a nice double din and most of those have a color select option, but that may be a little bit because of expense. I just took the gauge cluster apart and found out that the illumination bulbs are white and the overlay its colored green. That presents a new problem of getting a new overlay and having to remove the needles.(which I am deathly afraid of). I dont know about the odometer I'm researching that now to find out if I can find an aftermarket odometer that its blue and I could solder in, same with the overhead display.

Plavin1991

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey would u happen to know the sizes of all the overhead lights? Also the sunvisors? I wanna put all pure white leds in

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Freeway, can you legally drive with those wheel lights or are they just for show? I know in my state we cant have the under glow neon kits for some reason.

no i can not...i do in the neighborhood and on base though...its always for show...lol

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
who has the sizes for 2nd gen? i need to buy new LEDs...good ones

Slick773

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anybody do this kinda of work in Chicago? I want it done on my truck