let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bertro

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey Anders, you can have some of my snow :)
We've got crazy amounts here over the past 2 weeks. Over 3 feet. I've never had to shovel so much before Christmas in previous years. And it's not soft snow. It's frozen crap that's hard to shovel away.

Thank god for the Expy! My Civic is hopelessly stuck in the garage behind the 3 foot snow bank blocking the door. The expy is in the driveway and drives in and out like a champ.

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey Anders, you can have some of my snow :)
We've got crazy amounts here over the past 2 weeks. Over 3 feet. I've never had to shovel so much before Christmas in previous years. And it's not soft snow. It's frozen crap that's hard to shovel away.

Thank god for the Expy! My Civic is hopelessly stuck in the garage behind the 3 foot snow bank blocking the door. The expy is in the driveway and drives in and out like a champ.

Hey I'll take some of that snow too. We got about 10" last weekend, weather man says we're getting a little rain but not to worry it'll definitely be a white Christmas. After 3 days straight of 40-50° and non-stop rain all we have left is puddles and mud everywhere.

And I went out and bought a brand new $700 Toro snow blower last week thinking we're gonna be getting hammered this year, guess I was wrong.

Sent from my $amsung $III using Tapatalk

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
we got a little bit of snow , very light, i am just waiting for the heavy stuff cause i know its coming

Attachments

• 1530519_804268129589016_1873035581_n.jpg
    1530519_804268129589016_1873035581_n.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 66

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We got 6" of snow last weekend - of course it was gone for Christmas. How ever I was able to have fun in the snow with my Expy with Cooper Zeon tires. It plowed through everything and up unplowed steep inclines in all wheel drive without a problem. I had to drive my daughter to work because her Fusion wouldn't make it through our unplowed streets. We have very steep driveway and it went up the hill without slipping. I stopped halfway up and then just gave it gas and it just started going like it didn't know it was on the hill.

I love my Expedition. :smile:

DetroitDarin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
From my camping trip :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• rifle_river_expy_bridge.jpg
    rifle_river_expy_bridge.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 169
  • rifle_river_expy_trail.jpg
    rifle_river_expy_trail.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 146

hammerg26

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We just left "the thumb"... had some snow, nothing like that... DANG IT!
Really wish we could get some here in GA.