let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lightnig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yay, yet more snow again today. They are now predicting 6 - 8 inches here by tonight. Out towards the mountains up to 18"... :Boo::Boo:

Worst road conditions I have seen in the city yet this year.

Ok, enough already, I'm not built for playing in the snow anymore :emotions133:

B

bedrck46

Well I talked to the weatherman's wife yesterday and she said she was expecting 6 inches

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We got about 10" so far in the last 2 days, supposed to get more on Sunday.

Sent from my $amsung $III using Tapatalk

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We got 7.5" of snow yesterday. I had fun driving around in it. I love my expedition, it doesn know that snow is slippery it is very sure footed. We are supposed to have a significant snow event on Sunday - whatever that means. :smile:

DetroitDarin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm hoping for more, but could be 6-14" of snow this weekend. Please be towards the right of that scale!!!

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm hoping for more, but could be 6-14" of snow this weekend. Please be towards the right of that scale!!!

I'm with you. That's why I bought my expedition but the last couple years have been a major bummer. This year is making for it for sure tho.

Sent from my $amsung $III using Tapatalk

DetroitDarin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mike I think you'll be good this weekend - we're getting deeper snow along a line between Howell MI and Sandusky, MI - and south towards your area.

OP
OP
alaskanexpy

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i've been laughing at the national news talking about these "horrible" conditions on the east coat and low temps in MN.

we just call that another day, and our snow doesn't melt off like it does down there.